Your animal companions hold a special place in your heart. Immortalize them with a one-of-a-kind painting created especially for you.
Each portrait is hand painted traditionally with top quality archival materials.
I recommend emailing me at Hello@MorningRiverStudio.com before purchasing a commission slot to discuss your unique painting.
**Please review photo requirements below**
I am currently offering two sizes for custom pet portraits.
1. Medium Wood Panel
8” x 8” x 1.5” Deep Wood Panel
Custom acrylic portrait painting with gloss or matte varnish.
2. Small Ornaments
3” x 3” Wood slices (ornaments)
Custom acrylic portrait with matte varnish and gold reflective paint background. Pet’s name can be painted on the back.
- Higher Resolution photos result in more accurate and detailed paintings.
- Photos taken by phones work well so long as you send the highest quality possible.
- Screenshots of photos will result in less detailed paintings since I won’t be able to zoom in as much. Sometimes the painting is a surprise gift and I understand you may not have a more detailed photo. Please send a few screenshots for me to review prior to placing an order. I want to make sure I can make a painting that you will love!
- Several photos are better than just one.
- I have a ton of photos of my dog on my phone, but most are just to capture a moment and won’t necessarily translate to a nice painting. If you have a few you can send, I’ll choose one that I think will look best for the project.
- Please clearly show all facial features, including neck and ears.
- Standing or sitting poses usually work best.
- Photos taken using natural light best accurately represent fur colors (indoor or outdoor is fine).
How To Place An Order
Contact me at Hello@MorningRiverStudio.com to discuss your unique painting or if you have any questions about the process. Include which size you are interested in and attach your favorite photos that you would like to see painted. I will let you know which ones I think would work best.
Fees are due in full at the start of the project. The fee includes standard shipping for US orders. An additional fee will apply if you need the order rushed.
Once payment is received, I will begin your painting. You will get a preview before the varnish is applied to make any adjustments if necessary.
Custom orders take 2-3 weeks to be hand-painted with love.